Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Perplexed ~

On October 25th, Rhockaby is feeling : Perplexed ~

If there is anything about me that you should know, it is that I pride myself on being unique. Like many others out there, I cuztomize like mad. Sometimes to stand out of the crowd. Sometimes to catch a certain someones eye. Sometimes just cause I feel like it. Sometimes just for the sake of it. This pride would sometimes lead me to doing some pretty weird (in some cases scary) sh|t. Now if you've known me for quite sometime and have been subjected to my company, then you'll prolly know what these things are. If you don't, well you may read on and learn an extra thing or two bout me:

(Now Zack, when you re-read this in the future, you'll prolly laugh your heart out as well. So what I wan't you to do is write a new post (assuming you're still blogging) and mark those which you still do and mark off those that you don't anymore!)

(See, that was some weird sh|t right there ...)

1. I love random hello's and hi's. I will step up to a stranger on the street and say hi. Almost got me into a fight with a big bald guy once!

2. I will greet you half way through a conversation.

3. When all is silent, I will make an annoying little noise.

4. I tend to press the alarm button in the elevator.

5. Anything that is red, I will say it looks good. I will not stop saying it looks good until you agree with me.

6. If I find something funny bout you, I will imitate.

7. And trust me, I LOVE IMITATING!

8. I will repeat you're question in a tone as if it were an answer. Usually takes people a couple of seconds to comprehend and go "What!?".

9. I fiddle my fingers and make em dance.

Ehem ... that was shorter than I expected. I need to study now.

No comments: